The Trio Railline

Home Forums General The Trio Railline

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grebog
    Keymaster

This is for 3.0. I and who ever want to help, will be setting up a rail line from spawn to various homes. It will be on the surface so bane torches and paving stones of warding will be needed to keep the tracks clear. There will be bridges built over water and tunnels through any large hill/mountain that will be a bit much to travel over. The clearance will be 3 wide by 3 tall. This should accommodate all locomotives. There may be some need to place some fueling stations. Again I want to keep this all looking nice, so you shouldn’t see a trail of wood with rails on it through the sky, over the water or any of that. At first you may only see something like this, but that will be the first pass of laying track and the 2nd pass will be making it safe and looking good.

What I need from any who are interested to be connected is noting it here and where you want the train to stop for your home.

If you would like to help, any materials will be appreciated. Once I have the resources and start the project, I will place chests for donations and signs of what you can donate to help.

My goal is to keep this looking nice and safe for a way to see the map and what people are building.

CoderJ
    Keymaster

Extra Utilities also has the Magnum Torch. Not sure if that helps at all.

Shawncaster
    Participant

I will be assisting you, as per usual. A big thing will be patience from all, as there will be a great deal of land to cover.

Bill Sellers
    Participant

I’ll be happy to help! I’ve already started a small line near my house, south of spawn. I have a few traincraft trains, including railbuilders. There is a bug in the game that duplicates the traincraft cars when you break them. I’ll be doing a bug report about it.

I will be setting up a large tree farm and a series of coke ovens to produce creosote oil. Creosote is currently the bottleneck in my rail production.

Bill Sellers
    Participant

Started a line heading north from my site. Grebog was kind enough to give me some ender pearls, so my tree farm & coke ovens should be producing plenty of creosote oil. I haven’t protected my plot, so feel free to take any mats you guys might need.

-Bill

Grebog
    Keymaster

I think we are close to putting a line north from spawn to my place. I know we have stocked up a ton of steel rails.

Shawncaster
    Participant

There is now a station near spawn, feel free to add your own lines and decorate the station!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.