No Confimation Email

Home Forums General No Confimation Email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hey Coder we just realized Tammy (Tamatah) had never signed up on the site so I had her do it a couple nights ago to make sure she was good to go for ATLauncher. She still has not received a confirmation email to activate her account for the web site. Not sure if something is broken or if she just needs to try again.

CoderJ
    Keymaster

(Caching sucks)

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by CoderJ.
    CoderJ
    Keymaster

There is a good chance the system ate her confirmation mail; it looks like her account got setup fine (no flags). PM me with her e-mail address so I can make sure the right one got put in. If she can’t get in I can reset the password for you.

There’s a good chance the mail server ate the mail though (I don’t use the ones DreamHost provides… I use Google to actually handle the mail accounts).

Dan
    Participant

She tried again tonight and she still cant log in to the web site says she has to confirm her email address. I’m just trying to make sure she gets added to the list for the ATlauncher I pm’ed you her email address, thanks.

CoderJ
    Keymaster

Okay, I had updated the user e-mail but sounds like it didn’t take. I deleted the account, have her try and remake it. Sorry about that… WordPress/DreamHost tend to derp sometimes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.