Bug to be careful with

Home Forums General Bug to be careful with

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Grebog
    Keymaster

Maybe other know of this bug, but if you do not, here it is. I had been storing liquid force in BC tanks, filling from buckets, as it is just right next to my squeezer. I was preparing for a trip to my quarry, so grabbed 10 buckets. (I know not likely the easiest or most efficient time method, but all I have at this time). When filling the buckets, I would get buckets of DNA instead of liquid force from the BC tank. These would stack up. I then thought well, lets see if I can put the buckets back in. When you click to put the 9 stack of buckets liquid in, it puts 1 bucket worth in, and then updates the item from 9 to 1 empty bucket. Not a huge deal, I know, but if you don’t have a lot of iron yet, could be costly.

The way to prevent this is separate out your buckets and then you will get liquid force buckets each time. If you hit a tank with a stack, it seems to give you the DNA thing. And then don’t hit it with a stack of dna buckets, as when it goes to update the fact you emptied 1 bucket, just over rights the slot and all the buckets in that slot to 1 empty bucket.

Edited: This is odd, after waiting a little bit, everything fixed itself. I am not sure if this was an admin fixing it or just a tick of some update/fix that was built into the code. I didn’t see an admin on, but that doesn’t mean one wasn’t lurking.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Grebog.
    CoderJ
    Keymaster

Sounds like you had an inventory sync issue; they happen with multiplayer servers with almost every game, unfortunately. I did remove Inventory Tweaks server-side (doesn’t play nice) so that may alleviate these kinds of issues in the future.

In the future, please report bugs to our bug tracker. That allows us to track it and forward it to the right bug tracker if it’s a bug in a mod (we’ve done this with 3 – 4 mods now and seen excellent results in getting things fixed).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.