So, it’s almost here. I have configs finalized and ready to roll, doing some testing with SSP and will hopefully start SMP tomorrow (pending a quick Mekanism update). I’m hoping to roll to 3.0 on Friday. This means Thursday night (3/13) will be the last night of 2.x; the world will be frozen and backed up (do I really need to do this? No one has ever asked for the world backup) and I will begin putting together the server for 3.0. It will launch at 6:00 PM EST on 3/14 (Friday).
Now how can I mess this up? 😉
EDIT: Server should be back up from today’s crash… I had to remove a hopper at -183 69 3035… ish. If that was yours… sorry.