I’ve pushed version 1.4 to the launcher; there are a lot of mods updated in this version. I felt it was important to touch on a few big changes here…
- (DartCraft) Chu-Chus (skittle slimes) now spawn. Their drops are used for making DartCraft potions.
- (DartCraft) Sturdy only stacks once on armor now (no more Invincible Flying Iron Man, sorry).
- (ExtraTiC) Metallurgy metals can now be poured in Tinkers Construct molds to make tools.
- (Basic Components) Bronze Plate and Steel Plate recipes have changed; they are now 2 bronze/steel ingots (respectively) in a row… they also uncraft back to the 2 ingots.
- (MineTweaker) In order to apply the recipe change to SSP saves, you’ll have to copy the folder “minetweaker” in “./config” to your save’s folder. Not sure why.
- (Biomes O’Plenty) Birds and Nether Nests
- (Extra Utilities) Connected Multipart blocks… and more difficult Deep Dark.
- (Mekanism) Usual plethora of fixes and potential bugs :).
Server will update when we get a chance to push the files… probably not until early Sunday morning.