FrogTEK version 1.6 will be going out to Curse shortly. This will be the last 1.11 update barring any mod updates that fix something critical like crashing fruit stands. The complete change log is below the “More” tag, so hit that if you want to see what was updated and if the update did anything interesting (off hand, mechanical crafters should no longer crash and transfer nodes should be more stable now).
Our next version will be either FrogTEK 1.7 or 2.0. Both will bring us up to Minecraft version 1.12. The difference? If we have to wipe the world or not (yeah, we’re tying world wipe to the major version). As it stands right now, most of the mods that have blocks/items associated with them are available for 1.12 (pending actual play testings) with the exception of DecoCraft 2. To be honest, we can probably port the world over even with DecoCraft 2 missing (those items/blocks will be removed from the world). There may be a new game play mod or two included (depending on how we do retro gen).
If more mods are added for 1.12, release will be about 2 weeks out (all going well… it never goes well). If we shrug and go with what we have, 2 weeks still. I’m optimistic. Figure a month ;).
Version 1.6 Changelog
Brandon’s Core to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed lighting issues with blocks
Chisel to 14.25
- Fixed crash on server startup
Draconic Evolution to 184.108.40.2064
- Fixed mob grinder not updating its kill area when rotated with a wrench.
- Fixed edge case issue where magnet may duplicate xp orbs.
- Fixed potential edge case issue where the reactor gui JEI integration may crash.
- Fixed broken potentiometer placement.
- Fixed Fluid gate inserting into the wrong side of the target block which caused a crash when 2 fluid gates face each other.
- Fixed core not being consumed when stabilizing a spawner.
- Fixed energy pylon not supporting Forge Energy.
- Fixed mobs spawned by wyvern tier or higher spawner instantly despawning if no player is around. Mobs are now persistent for 30 seconds.
- Fixed placed items not respecting the config field to disable them.
Extra Utilities to 1.6.3
- Fixed crash with crafters
Extreme Reactors to 4.5.41
- Cleaned up ComputerCraft/OpenComputers API – no longer dependant on both to update
Just Enough HarvestCraft to 1.3.1
- Add zn_ch language
JourneyMap to 5.5.0
- Release version (seriously, change log includes all beta changes… we had the last beta version)